Allegiant Travel Company has a market cap of $949.3 million; its shares were traded at around $47.66 with a P/E ratio of 13.7 and P/S ratio of 1.7.
ALGT is in the portfolios of Ronald Muhlenkamp of Muhlenkamp Fund, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, RS Investment Management, Pioneer Investments, Pioneer Investments, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, PRIMECAP Management.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ALGT over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ALGT.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO, 10% Owner Maurice J Jr Gallagher sold 70,000 shares of ALGT stock on 06/03/2010 at the average price of 54.3, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.23% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ALGT. For the complete insider trading history of ALGT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Montie Brewer bought 2,000 shares of ALGT stock on 02/04/2010 at the average price of 50.45, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.53% since.
- Buy:: Director Charles W. Pollard bought 475 shares of ALGT stock on 02/01/2010 at the average price of 51.3, the price of the stock has decreased by 7.1% since.
- Sell:: Principal Accounting Officer Scott Sheldon sold 11,667 shares of ALGT stock on 01/27/2010 at the average price of 52.73, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.62% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.