CFO of Quanta Services Inc. (NYSE:PWR) James H Haddox sells 35,000 shares of PWR on 06/16/2010 at an average price of $22.5 a share.
Quanta Services Inc. has a market cap of $4.72 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.4 with a P/E ratio of 25.7 and P/S ratio of 1.4.
PWR is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO John R Colson sold 81,600 shares of PWR stock on 03/03/2010 at the average price of 19.16, the price of the stock has increased by 16.91% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PWR. For the complete insider trading history of PWR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director John Michal Conaway sold 2,000 shares of PWR stock on 05/24/2010 at the average price of 20.94, the price of the stock has increased by 6.97% since.
- Sell:: Pres. & Chief Oper. Officer James F Oneil sold 22,847 shares of PWR stock on 05/13/2010 at the average price of 22.68, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.23% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.