Exec. VP and CFO of Autodesk Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) Mark J Hawkins sells 37,500 shares of ADSK on 06/18/2010 at an average price of $29.01 a share.
Autodesk Inc. has a market cap of $6.65 billion; its shares were traded at around $29 with a P/E ratio of 39.7 and P/S ratio of 3.9. Autodesk Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 9.2% over the past 10 years.
ADSK is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Andreas Halvorsen of Viking Global Investors LP, Steve Mandel of Lone Pine Capital, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Dodge & Cox, John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ADSK. For the complete insider trading history of ADSK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Sr VP, Chief Marketing Officer Christopher Bradshaw sold 8,130 shares of ADSK stock on 03/12/2010 at the average price of 29.19. Christopher Bradshaw owns at least 26,947 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.65% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.