Charming Shoppes Inc. has a market cap of $424.9 million; its shares were traded at around $3.67 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
CHRS is in the portfolios of Robert Rodriguez of FPA Capital, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Michael Price of MFP Investors LLC, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CHRS. For the complete insider trading history of CHRS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: PRESIDENT - FASHION BUG Jay Levitt bought 25,000 shares of CHRS stock on 06/08/2010 at the average price of 3.83. Jay Levitt owns at least 42,331 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.18% since.
- Buy: Director Richard Wilson Bennet Iii bought 5,000 shares of CHRS stock on 04/07/2010 at the average price of 4.99. Richard Wilson Bennet Iii owns at least 18,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 26.45% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.