Ducommun Inc. has a market cap of $192.3 million; its shares were traded at around $18.35 with a P/E ratio of 9.8 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Ducommun Inc. stocks is 1.6%. Ducommun Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.8% over the past 10 years.
DCO is in the portfolios of John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of DCO over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of DCO.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Anthony J Reardon sold 8,000 shares of DCO stock on 06/16/2010 at the average price of 19.25. Anthony J Reardon owns at least 43,318 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.68% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DCO. For the complete insider trading history of DCO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Eugene P Jr Conese sold 2,650 shares of DCO stock on 04/01/2010 at the average price of 21.36. Eugene P Jr Conese owns at least 6,944 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 14.09% since.
- Sell: Director H Frederick Christie sold 4,500 shares of DCO stock on 03/19/2010 at the average price of 20.76. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.61% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.