CEO of Herman Miller Inc. (NASDAQ:MLHR) Brian C Walker sells 970 shares of MLHR on 06/27/2010 at an average price of $19.79 a share.
Herman Miller Inc. has a market cap of $1.13 billion; its shares were traded at around $19.82 with a P/E ratio of 29.6 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of Herman Miller Inc. stocks is 0.4%. Herman Miller Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 19.3% over the past 10 years.
MLHR is in the portfolios of John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MLHR. For the complete insider trading history of MLHR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Pres HM Healthcare Elizabeth A Nickels sold 12,000 shares of MLHR stock on 02/05/2010 at the average price of 17.01. Elizabeth A Nickels owns at least 45,863 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.52% since.
- Sell: EVP Research/Dsgn/Dev Donald D Goeman sold 1,105 shares of MLHR stock on 01/22/2010 at the average price of 16.91. Donald D Goeman owns at least 1,469 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 17.21% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.