Co-Chairman and CEO of Clipper Realty Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David Bistricer (insider trades) bought 20,000 shares of CLPR on 12/17/2019 at an average price of $9.97 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $199,400.
Clipper Realty Inc is a self-administered and self-managed real estate company that acquires, owns, manages, operates and repositions multi-family residential and commercial properties in the New York metropolitan area. Clipper Realty Inc has a market cap of $177.970 million; its shares were traded at around $9.99 with and P/S ratio of 1.57. The dividend yield of Clipper Realty Inc stocks is 3.80%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Clipper Realty Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Co-Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner David Bistricer bought 20,000 shares of CLPR stock on 12/17/2019 at the average price of $9.97. The price of the stock has increased by 0.2% since.
- Co-Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner David Bistricer bought 11,200 shares of CLPR stock on 12/12/2019 at the average price of $9.88. The price of the stock has increased by 1.11% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Howard M Lorber bought 13,456 shares of CLPR stock on 12/16/2019 at the average price of $10. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.1% since.
- Director Howard M Lorber bought 6,544 shares of CLPR stock on 12/11/2019 at the average price of $9.3. The price of the stock has increased by 7.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CLPR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.