CFO of Veritex Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Terry Earley (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of VBTX on 03/11/2020 at an average price of $17.94 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $89,700.
Veritex Holdings Inc is a bank holding company. The Company through its subsidiary provides banking services to individual and corporate customers, which include commercial and retail lending, and the acceptance of checking and savings deposits. Veritex Holdings Inc has a market cap of $874.120 million; its shares were traded at around $17.31 with a P/E ratio of 10.25 and P/S ratio of 2.96. The dividend yield of Veritex Holdings Inc stocks is 3.16%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Veritex Holdings Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Terry Earley bought 5,000 shares of VBTX stock on 03/11/2020 at the average price of $17.94. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VBTX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.