Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK, Financial)(30-Year Financial) files //www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1053352/000155837020002430/0001558370-20-002430-index.htm'' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>its latest 10-K with SEC for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2019. Heritage Commerce Corporation operates as a bank holding company. The company through its subsidiary offers commercial banking services to small and medium-sized businesses and their owners, managers and employees. Heritage Commerce Corp has a market cap of $490.381 million; its shares were traded at around $8.26 with a P/E ratio of 9.18 and P/S ratio of 2.66. The dividend yield of Heritage Commerce Corp stocks is 5.93%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Heritage Commerce Corp. .
For the last quarter Heritage Commerce Corp reported a revenue of $41.6 million, compared with the revenue of $35.45 million during the same period a year ago. For the latest fiscal year the company reported a revenue of $142.1 million, an increase of 7.9% from last year. For the complete 30-year financial data, please go here.. For the last five years Heritage Commerce Corp had an average revenue growth rate of 16.4% a year.
The reported diluted earnings per share was 84 cents for the year, compared with the earnings per share of $0.72 in the previous year. Over the last five years Heritage Commerce Corp had an EPS growth rate of 15.3% a year. The profitability rank of the company is 4 (out of 10).
At the end of the fiscal year, Heritage Commerce Corp has the cash and cash equivalents of $457.4 million, compared with $164.6 million in the previous year. The long term debt was $39.6 million, compared with $39.4 million in the previous year. Heritage Commerce Corp has a financial strength rank of 4 (out of 10).
At the current stock price of $8.26, Heritage Commerce Corp is traded at 26.7% discount to its historical median P/S valuation band of $11.27. The P/S ratio of the stock is 2.66, while the historical median P/S ratio is 3.51. The stock lost 34.06% during the past 12 months.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Jason Philip Dinapoli bought 5,094 shares of HTBK stock on 03/10/2020 at the average price of $8.49. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.71% since.
- Director Jack W Conner bought 1,000 shares of HTBK stock on 03/09/2020 at the average price of $8.23. The price of the stock has increased by 0.36% since.
- Director Steven L. Hallgrimson bought 5,000 shares of HTBK stock on 03/05/2020 at the average price of $10.16. The price of the stock has decreased by 18.7% since.
- Director Jack W Conner bought 12,000 shares of HTBK stock on 03/02/2020 at the average price of $10.34. The price of the stock has decreased by 20.12% since.
- Director Jason Philip Dinapoli bought 5,000 shares of HTBK stock on 02/27/2020 at the average price of $10.89. The price of the stock has decreased by 24.15% since.
For the complete 20-year historical financial data of HTBK, click here.