President & CEO of Heritage Financial Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jeffrey J Deuel (insider trades) bought 5,391 shares of HFWA on 05/08/2020 at an average price of $18.55 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $100,003.
Heritage Financial Corp is a bank holding company. The company through its subsidiary provides commercial lending and deposit relationships with small businesses and their owners in its market areas and attracting deposits from the general public. Heritage Financial Corp has a market cap of $644.920 million; its shares were traded at around $17.97 with a P/E ratio of 10.52 and P/S ratio of 2.85. The dividend yield of Heritage Financial Corp stocks is 4.22%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Heritage Financial Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Jeffrey J Deuel bought 5,391 shares of HFWA stock on 05/08/2020 at the average price of $18.55. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HFWA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.