& CEO of Zions Bancorp Na (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Harris H Simmons (insider trades) bought 40,000 shares of ZION on 05/13/2020 at an average price of $26.43 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $1.1 million.
Zions Bancorp is a bank holding company. The bank has over 400 branches across the United States and has more than $50 billion worth of assets. It provides banking services to small and midsize businesses as well as individuals. Zions Bancorp NA has a market cap of $4.51 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.54 with a P/E ratio of 8.70 and P/S ratio of 1.77. The dividend yield of Zions Bancorp NA stocks is 4.93%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Zions Bancorp NA. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- & CEO Harris H Simmons bought 40,000 shares of ZION stock on 05/13/2020 at the average price of $26.43. The price of the stock has increased by 4.2% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President Scott A. Law sold 226 shares of ZION stock on 05/05/2020 at the average price of $31.24. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.84% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ZION, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.