President and CEO of Waste Connections Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Worthing Jackman (insider trades) sold 18,000 shares of WCN on 05/20/2020 at an average price of $92.26 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
Waste Connections Inc is a solid waste services company in North America. The company provides waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets in the United States, and Canada. Waste Connections Inc has a market cap of $24.11 billion; its shares were traded at around $91.71 with a P/E ratio of 41.69 and P/S ratio of 4.42. The dividend yield of Waste Connections Inc stocks is 0.78%. Waste Connections Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Waste Connections Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Waste Connections Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Worthing Jackman sold 18,000 shares of WCN stock on 05/20/2020 at the average price of $92.26. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.6% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WCN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.