President and CEO of Orthopediatrics Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark C Throdahl (insider trades) sold 13,389 shares of KIDS on 06/25/2020 at an average price of $42.88 a share. The total sale was $574,120.
OrthoPediatrics Corp is a medical device company. It provides a comprehensive product offering to the pediatric orthopedic market in order to improve the lives of children with orthopedic conditions. OrthoPediatrics Corp has a market cap of $843.750 million; its shares were traded at around $43.33 with and P/S ratio of 8.80. OrthoPediatrics Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.10% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with OrthoPediatrics Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Mark C Throdahl sold 13,389 shares of KIDS stock on 06/25/2020 at the average price of $42.88. The price of the stock has increased by 1.05% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KIDS, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.