Chairman of the Board and CEO of Griffon Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ronald J Kramer (insider trades) sold 500,000 shares of GFF on 08/21/2020 at an average price of $21.5 a share. The total sale was $10.8 million.
Griffon Corp manufactures and markets residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional installing dealers and home center retail chains. It also provides non-powered landscaping products for homeowners and professionals. Griffon Corp has a market cap of $1.28 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.73 with a P/E ratio of 20.12 and P/S ratio of 0.42. The dividend yield of Griffon Corp stocks is 1.32%. Griffon Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 12.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Griffon Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman of the Board and CEO Ronald J Kramer sold 500,000 shares of GFF stock on 08/21/2020 at the average price of $21.5. The price of the stock has increased by 5.72% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GFF, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.