Chairman, CEO & President of American Assets Trust Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ernest S Rady (insider trades) bought 20,000 shares of AAT on 08/25/2020 at an average price of $25.33 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $506,600.
American Assets Trust Inc is a self-administered real estate investment trust based in the United States. The company mainly invests in, operates, and develops retail, office, residential, and mixed-use properties in California, Oregon, and Hawaii. American Assets Trust Inc has a market cap of $1.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.61 with a P/E ratio of 33.26 and P/S ratio of 5.19. The dividend yield of American Assets Trust Inc stocks is 4.23%. American Assets Trust Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated American Assets Trust Inc the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with American Assets Trust Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, CEO & President, 10% Owner Ernest S Rady bought 20,000 shares of AAT stock on 08/25/2020 at the average price of $25.33. The price of the stock has increased by 1.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AAT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.