CEO & President of Trico Bancshares (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard P Smith (insider trades) sold 30,000 shares of TCBK on 08/25/2020 at an average price of $28.44 a share. The total sale was $853,200.
TriCo Bancshares is a bank holding company. The company offers banking services to retail customers and small to medium-sized businesses through its branch offices in Northern and Central California. TriCo Bancshares has a market cap of $854.980 million; its shares were traded at around $28.73 with a P/E ratio of 12.54 and P/S ratio of 2.87. The dividend yield of TriCo Bancshares stocks is 3.08%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with TriCo Bancshares. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO & President Richard P Smith sold 30,000 shares of TCBK stock on 08/25/2020 at the average price of $28.44. The price of the stock has increased by 1.02% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TCBK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.