EVP, CFO of Horizon Therapeutics Plc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Paul W. Hoelscher (insider trades) sold 29,576 shares of HZNP on 08/24/2020 at an average price of $75.76 a share. The total sale was $2.2 million.
Horizon Pharma PLC is a pharmaceutical company. The company focuses on researching, developing and commercializing medicines that address unmet treatment needs for rare and rheumatic diseases. Horizon Therapeutics PLC has a market cap of $16.24 billion; its shares were traded at around $73.72 with a P/E ratio of 30.23 and P/S ratio of 10.06. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Horizon Therapeutics PLC. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Timothy P Walbert sold 110,000 shares of HZNP stock on 08/06/2020 at the average price of $72.54. The price of the stock has increased by 1.63% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO Paul W. Hoelscher sold 29,576 shares of HZNP stock on 08/24/2020 at the average price of $75.76. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.69% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Michael G Grey sold 1,755 shares of HZNP stock on 08/05/2020 at the average price of $73.35. The price of the stock has increased by 0.5% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HZNP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.