CFO of Sp Plus Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kristopher H Roy (insider trades) bought 3,100 shares of SP on 08/21/2020 at an average price of $19.51 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $60,481.
SP Plus Corp is a provider of parking management, ground transportation and other ancillary services to commercial, institutional and municipal clients in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. SP Plus Corp has a market cap of $475.350 million; its shares were traded at around $20.59 with and P/S ratio of 0.30. SP Plus Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated SP Plus Corp the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with SP Plus Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO G Marc Baumann bought 5,000 shares of SP stock on 08/13/2020 at the average price of $18.95. The price of the stock has increased by 8.65% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Kristopher H Roy bought 3,100 shares of SP stock on 08/21/2020 at the average price of $19.51. The price of the stock has increased by 5.54% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.