CEO of Cannae Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard N Massey (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of CNNE on 08/24/2020 at an average price of $36.95 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $184,750.
Cannae Holdings Inc is a diversified holding company. The company holds investments in a variety of industries including Restaurants, Technology Enabled Healthcare Services, Financial Services and more. Cannae Holdings Inc has a market cap of $3.41 billion; its shares were traded at around $37.21 with a P/E ratio of 2.48 and P/S ratio of 3.56. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Cannae Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Richard N Massey bought 5,000 shares of CNNE stock on 08/24/2020 at the average price of $36.95. The price of the stock has increased by 0.7% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CNNE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.