CFO of Triplepoint Venture Growth Bdc Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Christopher M. Mathieu (insider trades) bought 5,500 shares of TPVG on 08/24/2020 at an average price of $12.39 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $68,145.
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. It originates and invests in loans that have a secured collateral position and are used by venture growth stage companies. TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp has a market cap of $362.640 million; its shares were traded at around $11.78 with a P/E ratio of 29.51 and P/S ratio of 16.73. The dividend yield of TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp stocks is 12.24%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Christopher M. Mathieu bought 5,500 shares of TPVG stock on 08/24/2020 at the average price of $12.39. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.92% since.
- CFO Christopher M. Mathieu bought 5,000 shares of TPVG stock on 08/10/2020 at the average price of $12.18. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.28% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TPVG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.