1. How to use GuruFocus - Tutorials
  2. What Is in the GuruFocus Premium Membership?
  3. A DIY Guide on How to Invest Using Guru Strategies
PRNewswire
PRNewswire
Articles 

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds VRTU and NTN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations

September 22, 2020 | About:

PR Newswire

NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --

If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and
would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning
this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.
WeissLaw LLP
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
(212) 682-3025
(888) 593-4771
[email protected]

Virtusa Corporation

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Virtusa Corporation in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Baring Private Equity Asia. Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, the company's shareholders will receive $51.35 in cash for each share of VRTU common stock that they own. If you own VRTU shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: https://weisslawllp.com/virtusa-corporation/

NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE American: NTN)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE American: NTN) in connection with the company's proposed merger with privately-held Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics LLC ("Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics"). Under the terms of the merger agreement, NTN will combine with Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, and the surviving entity will continue to operate under the Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics name. At close of the transaction, current Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics equity holders will own 94.08% of the surviving entity, leaving NTN shareholders with a mere 5.92% of the new company. If you own NTN shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: http://www.weisslawllp.com/ntn-buzztime-inc/

Cision View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-weisslaw-llp-reminds-vrtu-and-ntn-shareholders-about-its-ongoing-investigations-301135960.html

SOURCE WeissLaw LLP


Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes)

Comments

Please leave your comment:



Performances of the stocks mentioned by PRNewswire


User Generated Screeners


pjmason14Momentum
pascal.van.garsseHigh FCF-M2
kosalmmuse6
kosalmmuseBest one1
DBrizanall 2019Feb26
kosalmmuseBest one
DBrizanall 2019Feb25
kosalmmuseNice
kosalmmusehan
MsDale*52-Week Low
Get WordPress Plugins for easy affiliate links on Stock Tickers and Guru Names | Earn affiliate commissions by embedding GuruFocus Charts
GuruFocus Affiliate Program: Earn up to $400 per referral. ( Learn More)