CEO of Shake Shack Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Randall J Garutti (insider trades) sold 45,000 shares of SHAK on 10/15/2020 at an average price of $70.27 a share. The total sale was $3.2 million.
Shake Shack Inc is a roadside burger stand. The Company along with its subsidiaries operates and licenses restaurants in the food service industry, serving hamburgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer and wine. Shake Shack Inc has a market cap of $2.91 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.38 with and P/S ratio of 4.46. Shake Shack Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 47.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Shake Shack Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Randall J Garutti sold 45,000 shares of SHAK stock on 10/15/2020 at the average price of $70.27. The price of the stock has increased by 0.16% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director, 10% Owner Daniel Harris Meyer sold 25,000 shares of SHAK stock on 10/08/2020 at the average price of $70.27. The price of the stock has increased by 0.16% since.
- Director, 10% Owner Daniel Harris Meyer sold 75,000 shares of SHAK stock on 10/02/2020 at the average price of $64.83. The price of the stock has increased by 8.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SHAK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.