CFO of Winmark Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Anthony D Ishaug (insider trades) sold 7,520 shares of WINA on 11/03/2020 at an average price of $173.76 a share. The total sale was $1.3 million.
Winmark Corp is a franchisor of retail store concepts that buy, sell, trade and consign merchandise. Additionally, it operates a small-ticket financing business. Winmark Corp has a market cap of $636.600 million; its shares were traded at around $170.20 with a P/E ratio of 22.08 and P/S ratio of 9.94. The dividend yield of Winmark Corp stocks is 0.47%. Winmark Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Winmark Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Brett D Heffes sold 9,800 shares of WINA stock on 11/04/2020 at the average price of $173.11. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.68% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Anthony D Ishaug sold 7,520 shares of WINA stock on 11/03/2020 at the average price of $173.76. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.05% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Paul C Reyelts sold 738 shares of WINA stock on 11/02/2020 at the average price of $171.08. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WINA, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.