Chairman and CEO of Idex Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew K Silvernail (insider trades) sold 152,450 shares of IEX on 11/09/2020 at an average price of $189.66 a share. The total sale was $28.9 million.
IDEX Corp produces and distributes flow meters, injectors, and other fluid-handling pump modules. Its business segments are Fluid and Metering Technologies, Health and Science Technologies and Fire and Safety/Diversified Products. IDEX Corp has a market cap of $14.65 billion; its shares were traded at around $193.57 with a P/E ratio of 39.59 and P/S ratio of 6.30. The dividend yield of IDEX Corp stocks is 1.02%. IDEX Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated IDEX Corp the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with IDEX Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Andrew K Silvernail sold 152,450 shares of IEX stock on 11/09/2020 at the average price of $189.66. The price of the stock has increased by 2.06% since.
- Chairman and CEO Andrew K Silvernail sold 122,426 shares of IEX stock on 10/29/2020 at the average price of $169.81. The price of the stock has increased by 13.99% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IEX, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.