Executive Chairman and CEO of Tenet Healthcare Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ronald A Rittenmeyer (insider trades) sold 408,526 shares of THC on 12/10/2020 at an average price of $40 a share. The total sale was $16.3 million.
Tenet Healthcare Corp is a healthcare service provider in the US. The company operates acute-care hospitals that includes ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, and urgent care centers across United States. Tenet Healthcare Corp has a market cap of $4.2 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.830000 with and P/S ratio of 0.26. Tenet Healthcare Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 13.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Tenet Healthcare Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Executive Chairman and CEO Ronald A Rittenmeyer sold 408,526 shares of THC stock on 12/10/2020 at the average price of $40. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.43% since.
For the complete insider trading history of THC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.