President and CEO of Fate Therapeutics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) J Scott Wolchko (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of FATE on 12/17/2020 at an average price of $91.82 a share. The total sale was $1.8 million.
Fate Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders. Fate Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $8.07 billion; its shares were traded at around $92.450000 with and P/S ratio of 409.07. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Fate Therapeutics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO J Scott Wolchko sold 20,000 shares of FATE stock on 12/17/2020 at the average price of $91.82. The price of the stock has increased by 0.69% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Development Officer Bahram Valamehr sold 25,000 shares of FATE stock on 12/14/2020 at the average price of $97.78. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.45% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FATE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.