President and CEO of The Chemours Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark P Vergnano (insider trades) sold 153,392 shares of CC on 12/18/2020 at an average price of $27.28 a share. The total sale was $4.2 million.
The Chemours Co is a chemical manufacturing company that produces and develops titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. It also produces refrigerants and industrial resins. The Chemours Co has a market cap of $4.41 billion; its shares were traded at around $26.800000 with and P/S ratio of 0.89. The dividend yield of The Chemours Co stocks is 3.71%. The Chemours Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 12.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with The Chemours Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Mark P Vergnano sold 153,392 shares of CC stock on 12/18/2020 at the average price of $27.28. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.76% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.