CEO of Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jong Joseph Kim (insider trades) sold 162,500 shares of INO on 02/03/2021 at an average price of $14.71 a share. The total sale was $2.4 million.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $2.98 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.560000 with and P/S ratio of 856.49. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Jong Joseph Kim sold 162,500 shares of INO stock on 02/03/2021 at the average price of $14.71. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.02% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Peter Kies sold 30,000 shares of INO stock on 01/15/2021 at the average price of $10.02. The price of the stock has increased by 45.31% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Jacqueline Elizabeth Shea sold 28,336 shares of INO stock on 02/01/2021 at the average price of $15.05. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.26% since.
- COO Jacqueline Elizabeth Shea sold 45,049 shares of INO stock on 01/28/2021 at the average price of $12.03. The price of the stock has increased by 21.03% since.
For the complete insider trading history of INO, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.