CEO of Shake Shack Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Randall J Garutti (insider trades) sold 140,000 shares of SHAK on 02/16/2021 at an average price of $123.3 a share. The total sale was $17.3 million.
Shake Shack Inc is a roadside burger stand. The Company along with its subsidiaries operates and licenses restaurants in the food service industry, serving hamburgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer and wine. Shake Shack Inc has a market cap of $5.12 billion; its shares were traded at around $123.060000 with and P/S ratio of 8.55. Shake Shack Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 47.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Shake Shack Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, 10% Owner Randall J Garutti sold 140,000 shares of SHAK stock on 02/16/2021 at the average price of $123.3. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.19% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director, 10% Owner Daniel Harris Meyer sold 110,000 shares of SHAK stock on 02/01/2021 at the average price of $111.75. The price of the stock has increased by 10.12% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SHAK, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.