EVP & CFO of Entegris Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gregory B Graves (insider trades) sold 51,128 shares of ENTG on 02/22/2021 at an average price of $104.5 a share. The total sale was $5.3 million.
Entegris Inc is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of products and materials used in processing and manufacturing in the semiconductor and other technology industries. The company sells its products through a direct salesforce and distributors. Entegris Inc has a market cap of $14.03 billion; its shares were traded at around $103.990000 with a P/E ratio of 48.14 and P/S ratio of 7.61. The dividend yield of Entegris Inc stocks is 0.31%. Entegris Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Entegris Inc the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Entegris Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Gregory B Graves sold 51,128 shares of ENTG stock on 02/22/2021 at the average price of $104.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ENTG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.