EVP, CFO & CCO of Korn Ferry (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert P Rozek (insider trades) sold 25,506 shares of KFY on 02/24/2021 at an average price of $63.43 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
Korn/Ferry International is a management recruitment firm. It provides talent management solutions that help clients to attract, develop, retain and sustain their talent. Korn Ferry has a market cap of $3.35 billion; its shares were traded at around $62.000000 with a P/E ratio of 72.93 and P/S ratio of 1.94. The dividend yield of Korn Ferry stocks is 0.63%. Korn Ferry had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Korn Ferry the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Korn Ferry. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO & CCO Robert P Rozek sold 25,506 shares of KFY stock on 02/24/2021 at the average price of $63.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.25% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KFY, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.