EVP and CFO of United Airlines Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gerald Laderman (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of UAL on 03/09/2021 at an average price of $54 a share. The total sale was $540,000.
United Continental Holdings Inc is a holding company. It transports people and cargo through its mainline and regional operations. United Airlines Holdings Inc has a market cap of $17.22 billion; its shares were traded at around $54.060000 with and P/S ratio of 0.92.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP and CFO Gerald Laderman sold 10,000 shares of UAL stock on 03/09/2021 at the average price of $54. The price of the stock has increased by 0.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of UAL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.