VP and CFO of Progressive Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John P Sauerland (insider trades) sold 12,000 shares of PGR on 03/18/2021 at an average price of $91.4 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Progressive Corp is an insurance holding company which provides personal and commercial auto insurance, residential property insurance, and other specialty property-casualty insurance and related services. Progressive Corp has a market cap of $52.74 billion; its shares were traded at around $90.130000 with a P/E ratio of 9.34 and P/S ratio of 1.24. The dividend yield of Progressive Corp stocks is 5.45%. Progressive Corp had an annual average EBITDA growth of 15.80% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Progressive Corp the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- VP and CFO John P Sauerland sold 12,000 shares of PGR stock on 03/18/2021 at the average price of $91.4. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.39% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Information Officer Steven Broz sold 1,243 shares of PGR stock on 03/04/2021 at the average price of $88.68. The price of the stock has increased by 1.64% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PGR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.