EVP & CFO of Dollar General Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John W Garratt (insider trades) sold 26,127 shares of DG on 03/23/2021 at an average price of $199.35 a share. The total sale was $5.2 million.
Dollar General Corp is a discount retailer in the United States. It offers a selection of merchandise, including consumables, seasonal, home products and apparel. Dollar General Corp has a market cap of $47.15 billion; its shares were traded at around $197.080000 with a P/E ratio of 18.58 and P/S ratio of 1.46. The dividend yield of Dollar General Corp stocks is 0.74%. Dollar General Corp had an annual average EBITDA growth of 11.70% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Dollar General Corp the business predictability rank of 5-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO John W Garratt sold 26,127 shares of DG stock on 03/23/2021 at the average price of $199.35. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.14% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.