President and CEO of Vericel Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Dominick Colangelo (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of VCEL on 04/19/2021 at an average price of $58.01 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
Vericel Corp is a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company. The company operates in one reportable segment: the research, manufacture, and distribution of patient-specific, used in the treatment of specific diseases. Vericel Corp has a market cap of $2.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $53.460000 with a P/E ratio of 1069.20 and P/S ratio of 20.88.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Dominick Colangelo sold 40,000 shares of VCEL stock on 04/19/2021 at the average price of $58.01. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.84% since.
- President and CEO Dominick Colangelo sold 40,000 shares of VCEL stock on 03/29/2021 at the average price of $51.01. The price of the stock has increased by 4.8% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Medical Officer Jonathan Mark Hopper sold 17,924 shares of VCEL stock on 03/30/2021 at the average price of $51.4. The price of the stock has increased by 4.01% since.
For the complete insider trading history of VCEL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.