GOTHENBURG, Sweden, April 21, 2021
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, April 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
- Income for the period JanuaryMarch 2021 totalled MSEK 1,502 (1,476).
- Income from property management amounted to MSEK 779 (794), equivalent to SEK 2.82 (2.91) per share a change of 3%.
- Change in value on properties amounted to MSEK 1,607 (3) and on derivatives to MSEK 19 (167).
- Net income for the period amounted to MSEK 3,840 (482), corresponding to SEK 13.90 (1.76) per share.
- Long-term net reinstatement value (EPRA NRV) amounted to SEK 220 per share (193), an increase of 14%.
- Net investments amounted to MSEK 9,014 (643) of which MSEK 177 (75) pertained to acquisitions, MSEK 688 (568) to new construction, extensions and reconstructions, and MSEK 9,879 (0) to sales.
- Net lettings for the period were MSEK 40 (99).
- In order to promote increased shareholder value, the Board has after the end of the period decided to repurchase own shares by virtue of the authorisation from the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
"We have started the year with a high level of activity in the property portfolio for the purpose of streamlining and meeting customers' increasing demands, primarily in the warehouse and logistics segment. Our strategy behind the major sales in logistics has been to benefit from the drastically lowered yields, to sell older properties for SEK 10 billion in two transactions and to make major valuation gains.", says Henrik Saxborn, CEO at Castellum AB.
Annex: Interim report January-March 2021
This information is information that Castellum AB is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out below at 8:00 a.m. CET on 21 April 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Saxborn, CEO Castellum AB, +46 706-94 74 50
Ulrika Danielsson, ekonomi- och finansdirektr Castellum AB, +46 706-47 12 61
Castellum is one of the Nordic region's largest listed real estate companies with a property value of approximately SEK 96 billion. We are active in 14 Swedish growth regions as well as in Copenhagen and Helsinki. Every day, 250,000 people go to work in our premises. We develop flexible workplaces and logistics solutions with a lettable area of 3.8 million square meters. One of our sustainability goals is to be entirely climate neutral by 2030. Castellum is the only Nordic real estate company selected by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI). The Castellum share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Press release 210421
Become a Premium Member to See This: (Free Trial):
- List of 52-Week Lows, 52-Week Highs
- List of 3-Year Lows, 3-Year Highs
- List of 5-Year Lows, =5y">5-Year Highs