For the details of CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's stock buys and sells, go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/continental+grain+co/current-portfolio/portfolioThese are the top 5 holdings of CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO
- Bunge Ltd (BG) - 2,831,204 shares, 62.91% of the total portfolio.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc (KDP) - 1,756,443 shares, 15.41% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 65.8%
- Krispy Kreme Inc (DNUT) - 1,463,923 shares, 6.59% of the total portfolio.
- Alico Inc (ALCO) - 724,235 shares, 6.38% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.86%
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) - 191,800 shares, 2.89% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 10.37%
Continental Grain Co initiated holding in Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV. The purchase prices were between $69.55 and $86.11, with an estimated average price of $78.14. The stock is now traded at around $83.840000. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.95%. The holding were 105,500 shares as of 2021-12-31.Sold Out: Ball Corp (BLL)
Continental Grain Co sold out a holding in Ball Corp. The sale prices were between $87.48 and $96.88, with an estimated average price of $92.47.
Here is the complete portfolio of CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO. Also check out:
1. CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's Undervalued Stocks
2. CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's Top Growth Companies, and
3. CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO keeps buying