Children's Place Inc is an apparel retailer that operates stores in North America and sells through its website and wholesale. It designs, contracts to manufacture, and sells merchandise under the brand names The Children's Place, Place and Baby Place. Children's Place Inc has a market cap of $2.41 billion; its shares were traded at around $144.95 with a P/E ratio of 35.12 and P/S ratio of 1.29. The dividend yield of Children's Place Inc stocks is 1.25%. Children's Place Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.40% over the past five years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Jane T Elfers sold 100,000 shares of PLCE stock on 08/27/2018 at the average price of $134.93. The price of the stock has increased by 7.43% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PLCE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.