DENTON, Texas, Oct. 23, 2018
Exciting Incentives Program Delivers a Connected and Personalized Experience and More Perks to Savvy Sally Beauty Shoppers
DENTON, Texas, Oct. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Beloved by beauty professionals, stylish consumers and DIY hair care experts, Sally Beauty energizes shopping passion through an exciting new loyalty program, Sally Beauty Rewards. After running successful pilot programs in Florida and Georgia since 2017, Sally Beauty Rewards launched nationwide to all Sally Beauty customers on October 22, 2018. With the launch of this modern concept, Sally Beauty celebrates its hair and beauty enthusiasts through a makeover of its former Beauty Club Program.
Sally Beauty knows its customers are rewards-motivated and want a more personalized experience with more bonuses and exclusive perks. Through Sally Beauty Rewards, Sally Beauty delivers on this desire. This robust new program engages with customers by giving them enhanced offers and valuable certificates they can use like cash on products at Sally Beauty.
Chris Kobus, group vice president, marketing and digital for Sally Beauty, highlights this dynamic direction, "The passion for our brand and commitment to our customers must shine in all we do – Sally Beauty Rewards is just the beginning. We want everyone who interacts with us to see and feel the energy and excitement around Sally Beauty. I believe this is a game changer for us and those eager about the opportunity to earn cash toward free products."
Sally Beauty Rewards is an exclusive celebration of this community and provides members valuable benefits.
- Current Beauty Club members are automatically enrolled and will receive a $5 reward and points based on their activity in Beauty Club.
- There is no annual membership fee, and new members receive a $5 reward certificate just for joining!
- Members earn 10 points for every $1 spent at Sally Beauty or SallyBeauty.com.
- Members receive a $5 reward certificate for every 500 points ($50 spent), which can be used like cash on products at Sally Beauty.
- There is an Elite Membership, a top tier where members earn 25 percent more with every dollar they spend, and each Elite member receives free shipping on SallyBeauty.com orders. Members achieve Elite status after spending $200 in a year.
- Sally Beauty Rewards members receive double points during their birthday month and other personalized deals and offers throughout the year.
About Sally Beauty Holdings Inc.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SBH) is an international specialty retailer and distributor of professional beauty supplies with revenues of approximately $3.9 billion annually. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through 5,170 stores, including 184 franchised units, and has operations throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Peru, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Spain and Germany. Sally Beauty Supply stores offer up to 8,000 products for hair, skin, and nails through professional lines such as OPI®, China Glaze®, Wella®, Clairol®, Conair®, and Hot Shot Tools®, as well as an extensive selection of proprietary merchandise. Beauty Systems Group stores, branded as CosmoProf or Armstrong McCall stores, along with its outside sales consultants, sell up to 10,500 professionally branded products including Paul Mitchell®, Wella®, Matrix®, Schwarzkopf®, Kenra®, Goldwell®, Joico® and Aquage®, intended for use in salons and for resale by salons to retail consumers. For more information about Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc., please visit sallybeautyholdings.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sally-beauty-transforms-loyalty-program-and-unveils-sally-beauty-rewards-300736430.html
SOURCE Sally Beauty