Insmed Inc is a global biotechnology company. It is focused on developing novel therapies that focus primarily on lung diseases. Insmed Inc has a market cap of $2.24 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.59 with and P/S ratio of 62.40.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO William Lewis sold 400,000 shares of INSM stock on 06/25/2019 at the average price of $26. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.58% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief People Strategy Officer Orlov S Nicole Schaeffer sold 12,000 shares of INSM stock on 06/06/2019 at the average price of $23.24. The price of the stock has increased by 10.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of INSM, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.