Novanta Inc,designs, develops, manufactures and sells precision photonic and motion control components and subsystems to original equipment manufacturers in the medical, industrial, electronics and scientific markets. Novanta Inc has a market cap of $3.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $90.85 with a P/E ratio of 56.78 and P/S ratio of 5.18. Novanta Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 20.70% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Novanta Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Matthijs Glastra sold 30,100 shares of NOVT stock on 07/01/2019 at the average price of $93.21. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.53% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Robert Buckley sold 16,277 shares of NOVT stock on 07/08/2019 at the average price of $91.06. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.23% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NOVT, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.