President, CEO, & Director of Atricure Inc (ATRC, Financial) Michael H Carrel (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of ATRC on 07/10/2019 at an average price of $32 a share. The total sale was $800,000.
AtriCure Inc is a medical device company. It develops, manufactures and sells cardiac surgical ablation systems designed to create precise lesions, scars in cardiac, heart, and tissue. It generates revenue by selling disposable surgical devices. AtriCure Inc has a market cap of $1.24 billion; its shares were traded at around $32.14 with and P/S ratio of 5.42. AtriCure Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with AtriCure Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO, & Director Michael H Carrel sold 25,000 shares of ATRC stock on 07/10/2019 at the average price of $32. The price of the stock has increased by 0.44% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP, Mktg & Business Develop Justin J Noznesky sold 10,000 shares of ATRC stock on 06/17/2019 at the average price of $30. The price of the stock has increased by 7.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ATRC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.