Vice President and CFO of Franklin Electric Co Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John J Haines (insider trades) sold 18,600 shares of FELE on 07/30/2019 at an average price of $47.07 a share. The total sale was $875,502.
Franklin Electric Co Inc along with its subsidiaries designs manufactures and distributes water and fuel pumping systems, composed of submersible motors, pumps, electronic controls and related parts and equipment. Franklin Electric Co Inc has a market cap of $2.19 billion; its shares were traded at around $47.25 with a P/E ratio of 23.26 and P/S ratio of 1.71. The dividend yield of Franklin Electric Co Inc stocks is 1.13%. Franklin Electric Co Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Franklin Electric Co Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Vice President and CFO John J Haines sold 18,600 shares of FELE stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $47.07. The price of the stock has increased by 0.38% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FELE, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.