EVP & CFO of Entegris Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gregory B Graves (insider trades) sold 25,974 shares of ENTG on 07/29/2019 at an average price of $45 a share. The total sale was $1.2 million.
Entegris Inc is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of products and materials used in processing and manufacturing in the semiconductor and other technology industries. The company sells its products through a direct salesforce and distributors. Entegris Inc has a market cap of $5.88 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.51 with a P/E ratio of 21.12 and P/S ratio of 3.85. The dividend yield of Entegris Inc stocks is 0.66%. Entegris Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 29.00% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Entegris Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Gregory B Graves sold 25,974 shares of ENTG stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $45. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.31% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ENTG, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.