CEO of Horizon Technology Finance Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert D. Jr. Pomeroy (insider trades) bought 5,575 shares of HRZN on 08/07/2019 at an average price of $12.14 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $67,681.
Horizon Technology Finance Corp is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in development-stage companies in the technology, life science, healthcare information and services and cleantech industries, referred to as Target Industries. Horizon Technology Finance Corp has a market cap of $165.240 million; its shares were traded at around $12.20 with a P/E ratio of 10.26 and P/S ratio of 4.86. The dividend yield of Horizon Technology Finance Corp stocks is 9.83%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Horizon Technology Finance Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Robert D. Jr. Pomeroy bought 5,575 shares of HRZN stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $12.14. The price of the stock has increased by 0.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HRZN, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.