CEO of Greenhill & Co Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Scott L Bok (insider trades) bought 139,220 shares of GHL on 08/06/2019 at an average price of $14.36 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $2 million.
Greenhill & Co Inc is an investment bank providing financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financing and capital-raising to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. Greenhill & Co Inc has a market cap of $287.670 million; its shares were traded at around $14.11 with and P/S ratio of 1.14. The dividend yield of Greenhill & Co Inc stocks is 1.42%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Greenhill & Co Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Scott L Bok bought 139,220 shares of GHL stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $14.36. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.74% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GHL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.