Chairman, President & CEO of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stephen I Chazen (insider trades) bought 25,000 shares of MGY on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $10.22 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $255,500.
TPG Pace Energy Holdings Corp is a newly organized blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp has a market cap of $2.6 billion; its shares were traded at around $9.99 with a P/E ratio of 40.56 and P/S ratio of 7.32.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Stephen I Chazen bought 25,000 shares of MGY stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $10.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.25% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MGY, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.