Interim CEO of The Providence Service Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) R Carter Pate (insider trades) bought 1,000 shares of PRSC on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $57.97 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $57,970.
Providence Service Corp s an US based company, provides and manages government sponsored non-emergency transportation and workforce development services. The Providence Service Corp has a market cap of $747.950 million; its shares were traded at around $57.65 with and P/S ratio of 0.57. The Providence Service Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.00% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with The Providence Service Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Interim CEO R Carter Pate bought 1,000 shares of PRSC stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $57.97. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PRSC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.