Chairman, President & CEO of Csw Industrials Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Joseph B Armes (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of CSWI on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $68.94 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
CSW Industrials Inc is a diversified industrial growth company with well-established, scalable platforms and domain expertise across three segments, Industrial Products, Coatings, Sealants & Adhesives, and Specialty Chemicals. CSW Industrials Inc has a market cap of $1.06 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.25 with a P/E ratio of 23.99 and P/S ratio of 3.17. The dividend yield of CSW Industrials Inc stocks is 0.40%. CSW Industrials Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.10% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with CSW Industrials Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Joseph B Armes sold 25,000 shares of CSWI stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $68.94. The price of the stock has increased by 1.9% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CSWI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.