PRESIDENT, CEO of Iberiabank Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Daryl G Byrd (insider trades) sold 12,000 shares of IBKC on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $70.3 a share. The total sale was $843,600.
IBERIABANK Corp provides commercial banking as well as financial services, including retail banking, private banking, and mortgages. IBERIABANK Corp has a market cap of $3.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.08 with a P/E ratio of 9.15 and P/S ratio of 3.31. The dividend yield of IBERIABANK Corp stocks is 2.37%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with IBERIABANK Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- PRESIDENT, CEO Daryl G Byrd sold 12,000 shares of IBKC stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $70.3. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.31% since.
- PRESIDENT, CEO Daryl G Byrd sold 13,750 shares of IBKC stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $77.7. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.81% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Elizabeth A Ardoin sold 4,300 shares of IBKC stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $77.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 10.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IBKC, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.